Drilling Milling Center
State of Art Machine Structure Optimal Rigidity and Stability
- Oversized column design effectively upgrades acceleration and stability.
- Compactly constructed saddle and table.
- The rigid spindle head is specially designed to suit the high acceleration on z-axis.
- Linear ways on all three axis, allowing for feed rates up to 48m/min.
- Specially designed telescopic guards on three axis features no noise in rapid traverse with minimum possibility of damage.
- Z-axis linearway and ballscrew were fully protected by sheetmetal guard at both side of slideways.
- ATC magazine covered by sheetmetal guard from backside to keep tools and magazine clean.
|The column is designed with greater size for higher acceleration and dynamic stability.|