Box-Way Vertical Machining Center
Reviewed and Renewed Heavy-Duty Boxways VMC, The "ATLAS"
Based on the concept of constant R & D as well as innovation. From the outstanding high speed RAPIDO series to this renewed heavy-duty boxways ATLAS vertical machining center, each machine fully reflects its extraordinary performance and dedication to pursue technological innovation.
4 Box Ways on Rugged Bed, Solid Support!
- Special machine structure design with extra large column and base.
- Structural parts are analyzed by using Fimite Element Analysis. This combines with optimal rib reinforcement in structural parts for upgrading rigidity and stability.
- Three axis are directly coupled and driven by great AC servo power which exhibits outstanding heavy cutting performance.
- Box-shape slideways on three axis combined with extra-wide span between ways, makes the machine ideal for heavy cutting with maximum stability.
Direct Drive on Three Axis3 axis class C3 precision ball screws are directly driven through servo motors for increasing acceleration. All axis are provided with rubber anti-bump devices providing protection for ball screws and bearings.
Counter-balance GuideThe counter-balancing system on Z-axis equipped with guide rail to prevent vibration during Z-axis traverses rapidly.
One-piece Fabricated Machine Bed4 box ways on machine bed is a standard design. The box ways are hardened, precision ground and coated with TURCITE-B for longer service life.
- Home»Products»High Precision Vertical Machining Center
- Home»Products»High Speed Vertical Machining Center
- Home»Products»5-Axis Machining Center
- Home»Products»Box-Way Vertical Machining Center
- Home»Products»Valianter Vertical Machining Center
- Home»Products»High Speed Precision Lathe
- Home»Products»Heavy Duty Precision Lathe
- Home»Products»Universal Milling Machine
- Home»Products»BED Mill Center
- Home»Products»Milling Machine
- Home»Products»Drilling Milling Center
- Home»Products»EDM Machine
- Home»Products»CNC EDM Driller